Meowscles is a pretty renowned part of Fortnite’s empire. Whether it’s the emotional temper tantrums or new humanoid form, all new players want this character pretty severely. Meowscles is also a reactive skin; hence access to this means you’re practically getting something new after every new challenge.
This proposition brings us to the question of how you can get access to Shadow Meowscles in Fortnite. There aren’t many in-depth tutorials on this method on the interweb, which is why we’ll guide you through this treacherous yet straightforward path. Take a look at how you can Shadow Meowscles in Fortnite.
Shadow Meowscles’ in Fortnite?
Meowscles, commonly known as the Buff Cat, is a part of the grand Fortnite universe. Players can get access to Meowscles after they reach Tier 60. be very precise Meowscles is a humanoid cat creature. Furthermore, Meowscles features a built-in emote named Swole Cat. Meowscles’ character is reactive.
Hence it’ll evolve throughout the gameplay during various parts. Completing Meowscles 18 Mischief Challenges provides players with.the opportunity to choose between Shadow Meowscles or Ghost Meowscles skin. These two skins are two evolved forms of the original Meowscles that act as a reward for the challenges’ completion.
How To Get Shadow Meowscles
Just follow the steps mentioned below to unlock Shadow Meowscles in Fortnite.
- Whether its the Shadow Meowscles style or the Ghost Meowscles style, to unlock any of these first, you’ll have to head over to the Agents menu. So, open the Agents menu from the main battle pass screen.
- Now, choose the third option for Meowscles, and you’d get asked to perform three tasks to unlock what you demanded.
- First and foremost, you’ll buy the Battle Pass to get started right away.
- Secondly, as we’ve mentioned before, players can only proceed with these styles once they reach tier or level 60 of the game.
- Ths final step is to complete the 18 Meowscles Mischief Challenges set up by the game. The entirety of these 18 challenges has been mentioned down below for your ease. After completing the final challenge, the players will get the option to choose between styles. This choice isn’t reversible, so make sure you’re careful while choosing between the Final Shadow Mission and the Final Ghost Mission.
Final Meowscles Mischief Challenge
The final Meowscles’ Mischief Challenge is the most crucial part of the game. In the final challenge, players will deliver fishes to the designated landmarks on Fortnite’s map. Players are going to fish and after collection, deliver at least ten fishes to either the Shadow Dropbox or Ghost Dropbox. Your choice directly coincides with the type of skin style you want. At this moment, we’re opting for the Shadow Meowscles style.
Lastly, the tutorial mentioned above for Shadow Meowscles can also get utilized for the Ghost Meowscles Style. Only the final challenge is where you have to differentiate between the two choices. So, please pick up the pace newbies because it’s your turn to gain the much-evolved Meowscles’ skin. We hope that this simple guide can help you in gaining Shadow Meowscles in Fortnite.